- Technical 4- way stretch fabric with water repellent DWR finish.
- 2 zipped hand pockets.
- 1 small welded chest pocket.
- Single-hand drawcord waist.
- Scooped back.
- Elastic inner storm cuff.
- Fully fleeced lined collar
In order to get the full benefit of a technical membrane shell garment and ensure long lasting functionality we recommend you always follow these simple care directions:
- Please avoid extensive washing. To remove light dirt just use a damp cloth.
- Machine wash warm and rinse thoroughly (consult the care label for additional instructions).
- All of our waterproof garments have a durable water repellent surface but after washing we recommend from time to time to restore the water repellent surface by adding a water repellent restorative for outdoor fabrics. This will extend the useful lifespan of your garment.
- When washing please do not use fabric softener, as this tends to clog up the fine pores in the membrane making it less breathable.
- Before stowing away always allow your garment to dry fully.